- Minimum 7 years of business services experiences.
- Must have experiences in preparing Financial Statements for all entities with a heavy focus on company, trust and entity group.
- Strong tax knowledge
- Must have review experiences.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- CA / CPA qualified is ideal or close to completion
Software used at Navwealth Accounting
- CCH Tax on Premise
- How Now working papers
- Ifirm Ledger
Reporting directly to the Business Services Manager and working in a team environment, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of Financial Statements for all entities with a heavy focus on company, trust and entity group.
- Preparation of detailed electronic working papers together with hyperlinked
supporting documentation together with all associated reconciliations such
as Bank, Debtors, Creditors, Wages, Payroll Tax, Workers Compensation
Insurance; SGC, GST and PAYG Withholding etc.
- Monthly or quarterly processing of client data into CCH ifirm Ledger Accounts.
- Preparation of Business Activity Statements (BAS), Instalment Activity Statements (IAS) on either a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Preparation of Employee PAYG Withholding Payment Summaries and ATO Annual Statement on behalf of Employer Clients after reconciliation of Salaries and Wages per accounts with BAS’ lodged for the year.
- Liaising with CSM to organise for Payment Arrangements on Client tax debts or requests for remissions of interest and or penalties.
- Reviewing Land Tax Assessment Notices and attending to any changes or corrections to Registration with the Office of State Revenue.
- Attending to Workers Compensation Renewal Forms including Declaration of Actual and Estimated wages and reconciliation to the accounts after taking into account Contractors etc.
- Attending to registrations of Payroll Tax and preparation and lodgement of Annual Payroll Tax Returns as necessary.
- Develop and nurture strong client relationship
- Review Tax Returns
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in applying for this role please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org